|Material:||80% Polyester 20% Polyamide||Print Pattern:||Kitchen, Fruit, Can Be Customized|
|Size:||30x30cm, 30x40cm, 40x40cm||Density:||200-250gsm|
Streak Free Microfiber Cloth,
Printed Cleaning Microfiber Cloth
Ultra-soft Cleaning Printed Microfiber Cloth Machine Washable 24” x 16”
1.Cleaning cloth are created to keep your favorite gear sparkling clean and germ free.
2.Dual-sided for buffing&polishing.
3.Machine washable&Durable for long life.
4.Works great on all touch screens,tech gadgets and everywear.
5. Advantage:stylish,effective.durable for long life
1) Dust, dirt, grease and spills are quickly and easily cleaned with or without chemicals
2) Lint-free, streak-free results due to the high quality microfiber
3) Scratch-Free: Microfiber cloths won't scratch vehicle paints, furniture, and other delicate surfaces
4) Extremely absorbent - Up to 7 times more absorbent than other cleaning cloths.
5) Reusable, Machine Washable, Eco-Friendly Cloths
Ultra-soft Absorbent microfiber printed cloth
12”x12” 16”x16” 24”x16” (other size is available)
One of the greatest things about microfiber towels is that they allow you to clean effectively without added chemical cleaners, microfiber towels work extremely well with just plain water. The dry method is great for dusting, cleaning windows and mirrors, wiping up spills and much more. Once you’ve collected dust and dirt you can rinse the towel and continue using it damp to remove smudged dirt, grease or stains.
1) High absorbtion of water
2) Effectively clean removes fingerprints, facial oils, makeup, lotion and dust without scratching delicate surfaces.
3) Easy care- wash and re-use hundreds of times Eco-friendly, cleans without using chemicals.
4) Widely application Can be used to kitchen, car, furniture, home appliance, and so on. Also for precious stone, guitar etc
5) Last long time. Microfiber can last as long as 4 times of cotton towel.
6) It is very economical and environmentally safe product.
1) Wash it clean timely after using
2) Don't use it to wash the rust covering pots. Rust easy to attached on the fiber and difficult towash off.
3) Don't iron the towel and don't touch to water over 60 °C
4) Don't wash it together with other items. It will absorb much fuzz otherwise.
5) Don't use bleach or softer which will weaken its absortion.
Contact Person: Joe Ding